The Therapy Manager is responsible for the day to day leadership of the Physical Therapy department, including direct oversight of all PT, OT, and ATC staff. He or she will manage growth and administration to ensure risk management, efficiency and effective operations. Effective physician support through successful coordination and training of OT/PT/ATC staff will be essential. Responsible for promoting and achieving optimal customer (patient/athlete) service and optimum quality care. Working therapist assures compliance with state/federal laws, and excellent risk management. Actively participates with corporate projects, goals and cost containment. Position requires a high level of confidentiality, initiative. This leader will work to develop an efficient split of time between treating patients and leading the department and will report to the CEO.
- DPT with active Connecticut license required
- Prior Management & Customer Service experience required. Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Strong EMR, PACS, MIPS, Excel and MS Word knowledge required
- Strong ethical and moral character references
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet many deadlines independently
- Must possess creative, problem solving and analytical skills.
- A “can-do” attitude, initiative and willingness to adapt to change
- Attention to detail, Initiative, Time Organization, Self-direction
- Fosters a culture of outstanding patient service, courtesy in interactions with patients, physicians and co-workers
- Assures OSHA/HIPAA compliance in the clinic and on the field.
- Assures mandatory reporting requirements are efficiently/effectively met.
- Effectively coordinates cost effective therapy operations, including therapy scheduling, & ATC programming, & purchases. Maintains an efficient and productive patient flow.
- Actively markets orthopedic and therapy practice, & recruits therapists.
- Develops policies to improve operating efficiency, & reviews these regularly. Assists staff in understanding/implementing new policies and procedures.
- Email resume to email@example.com
Full Time Radiologic Technologist for our growing practice.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm in a fast paced Orthopedic office.
Our x-ray techs provide direct physician support while working on the floor with physicians, while also performing quality X-Ray exams and procedures.
Applicants must have excellent computer skills and a current license.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent pay & Benefit Package.
FULL, PART TIME, AND PER DIEM POSITIONS AVAILABLE! *A fun & collaborative team *Board certified and fellowship trained physicians onsite for consultation *One on one patient care *Work/life balance (no holidays) *Stable & consistent schedule *Health/Dental/Life/Malpractice Insurances *401k Matching & Profit Sharing Retirement Plan *Competitive pay & performance bonus available *Continuing Education Email your CV and letter of interest to:
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Full time finance position available in our large expanding medical office, for an experienced Finance Specialist. Successful candidate must have extensive medical billing, insurance carrier claim follow up as well as collections experience. CPC a definite plus. Excellent Pay.
Email resume, cover letter detailing experience and 3 business references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Part Time & Per Diem.
Certified Athletic Trainers needed for area schools, for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Applicants must be a BOC Certified Athletic Trainer, hold an Active CT Department of Health ATC License, & a valid CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers with First Aid.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Full Time position, for a CMA, LPN, or ROT.
Applicant should have excellent computer skills, and work well in a very fast paced environment.
Works directly with patients and physicians in our orthopedic office.
Email Resume to: Clinicalresumes@orthopartners.com
Our Excellent, Competitive Compensation, and a Full Benefit Package includes:
Variety of recognition opportunities
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Life insurance
401(k) with matching AND Profit Sharing
PTO, Holiday Pay