The Therapy Manager is responsible for the day to day leadership of the Physical Therapy department, including direct oversight of all PT, OT, and ATC staff. He or she will manage growth and administration to ensure risk management, efficiency and effective operations. Effective physician support through successful coordination and training of OT/PT/ATC staff will be essential. Responsible for promoting and achieving optimal customer (patient/athlete) service and optimum quality care. Working therapist assures compliance with state/federal laws, and excellent risk management. Actively participates with corporate projects, goals and cost containment. Position requires a high level of confidentiality, initiative. This leader will work to develop an efficient split of time between treating patients and leading the department and will report to the CEO.
- DPT with active Connecticut license required
- Prior Management & Customer Service experience required. Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Strong EMR, PACS, MIPS, Excel and MS Word knowledge required
- Strong ethical and moral character references
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet many deadlines independently
- Must possess creative, problem solving and analytical skills.
- A “can-do” attitude, initiative and willingness to adapt to change
- Attention to detail, Initiative, Time Organization, Self-direction
- Fosters a culture of outstanding patient service, courtesy in interactions with patients, physicians and co-workers
- Assures OSHA/HIPAA compliance in the clinic and on the field.
- Assures mandatory reporting requirements are efficiently/effectively met.
- Effectively coordinates cost effective therapy operations, including therapy scheduling, & ATC programming, & purchases. Maintains an efficient and productive patient flow.
- Actively markets orthopedic and therapy practice, & recruits therapists.
- Develops policies to improve operating efficiency, & reviews these regularly. Assists staff in understanding/implementing new policies and procedures.
- Email resume to email@example.com
FULL, PART TIME, AND PER DIEM POSITIONS AVAILABLE! *A fun & collaborative team *Board certified and fellowship trained physicians onsite for consultation *One on one patient care *Work/life balance (no holidays) *Stable & consistent schedule *Health/Dental/Life/Malpractice Insurances *401k Matching & Profit Sharing Retirement Plan *Competitive pay & performance bonus available *Continuing Education Email your CV and letter of interest to:
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time Position. Applicant must be a CMA, RMA, or LPN.
Primary functions include working directly with patients and physicians, to schedule surgery, &
Excellent computer skills, experience working with an EHR, & able to easily learn a variety of other computer programs.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Orthopedic Partners is hiring additional detailed-orientated, CT-Licensed technologist, to work in our fast-paced, Orthopedic Practice.
Position requires directly working with physicians to provide clinical patient care in the office.
Please forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time position available in our large expanding medical office for an experienced Bookkeeper.
Successful candidate should have extensive knowledge of Quickbooks, excel and accounts payable.
Email resumes to Financeresumes@orthopartners.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Full Time, Part Time, or Per Diem
Certified Athletic Trainer needed for area schools, for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Applicants must be a BOC Certified Athletic Trainer, hold an Active CT Department of Health ATC License, & a valid CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers with First Aid.
Email Resume to: Therapyresumes@orthopartners.com
Full Time position, for a CMA, LPN, or ROT.
Applicant should have excellent computer skills, and work well in a very fast paced environment.
Works directly with patients and physicians in our orthopedic office.
Email Resume to: Clinicalresumes@orthopartners.com
Our Excellent, Competitive Compensation, and a Full Benefit Package includes:
Variety of recognition opportunities
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Life insurance
401(k) with matching AND Profit Sharing
PTO, Holiday Pay