We understand the toll COVID-19 is putting on healthcare workers and recognize it’s more important than ever for employees to find support and balance in their work life.
We respect and value each employee, will know you by name, and will give you the stable home you need to keep growing as a healthcare professional.
If you’re looking to make a difference in a local community and passionate about delivering exceptional patient outcomes, you might belong at Orthopedic Partners.
We help motivated healthcare professionals keep their inspiration and enthusiasm for their career so they can grow professionally at a clinic they call home.
We offer an excellent and highly competitive benefits package:
Find your work family nestled in an active community along the Connecticut shoreline,
Our Core Values
Respect, Work-Life Balance, Pursuit of better patient outcomes, and upward mobility for all
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. 401(k) match and profit sharing. PTO and Holiday pay.
Our Current Job Openings
Seeking skilled Physical Therapist, with previous Orthopedic experience, to collaborate with our Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Physicians, to effect goal-oriented patient outcomes.
- DPT with active Connecticut license required
- Strong EMR, PACS, MIPS, Excel and MS Word knowledge required
- Strong ethical and moral character references
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet many deadlines independently
- Must possess creative, problem solving and analytical skills.
- A “can-do” attitude, and willingness to adapt to change
- Attention to detail, Initiative, Time Organization, Self-direction
- Fosters a culture of outstanding patient service, courtesy in interactions with patients, physicians and co-workers
*Stability within a successful & expanding practice
*One on one patient care
*Work/life balance (no holidays)
*Stable & consistent schedule
*State of the art facilities, equipment, supplies
*Continuing Education – Professional growth
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Full time Patient Services Representative, for our Therapy Department.
Duties include checking patients in for therapy appointments, & scheduling additional appointments.
Works closely with Therapy team, to accommodate patient needs.
Looking for friendly, outgoing person, with customer service focus, & computer knowledge.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time position for LPN, in our large Orthopedic Medical Practice.
Applicant must have excellent computer skills, work well in a fast paced environment, and have phone and customer service skills. Uses multiple computer programs to complete daily work.
Provides patient care and works directly with physicians. Utilizes phone skills to provide telephone triage in addition to in-office patient care.
Excellent patient care skills, positive personality, and customer service is a must.
Applicant must hold a current CT license, and maintain a current CPR certification.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Full Time Radiologic Technologist for our growing practice.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8 am-5 pm in a fast paced Orthopedic office.
Our x-ray techs provide direct physician support while working on the floor with physicians, while also performing quality X-Ray exams and procedures.
Applicants must have excellent computer skills and a current license.
Send Resume to email@example.com
Excellent pay & Benefit Package.
Full time front desk position available in our large medical office, for an experienced Front Desk Representative.
Successful candidate should have flexibility, initiative and positivity. Prior physician front desk experience preferred.
Email resume, cover letter detailing experience and 3 business references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Full Time, Monday – Friday, scheduling patient appointments with providers at our Orthopedic Practice.
Extensive knowledge of health insurances, appointment scheduling, practice
management, & E.M.R systems is required. Will train the right candidate.
Excellent, Customer Service is a must!
email resume to: email@example.com
Part Time & Per Diem.
Certified Athletic Trainers needed for area schools, for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Applicants must be a BOC Certified Athletic Trainer, hold an Active CT Department of Health ATC License, & a valid CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers with First Aid.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time position, for a CMA, or ROT.
Applicant should have excellent computer skills, and work well in a very fast paced environment.
Works directly with patients and physicians in our orthopedic office.
Email Resume to: Clinicalresumes@orthopartners.com
This individual is responsible for the accurate and efficient collection of all monies due. Duties involve resolving any obstacles, denials or errors that would delay payment. Ideal candidate to have medical billing, insurance carrier claim follow up, as well as collections experience. CPC a definite plus.
1. Processes Denial Tasks daily. Accurately and effectively works the individually denied charge as well as all other charges outstanding on the patient account.
2. Accurately and effectively works the ageing tasks by the deadline to ensure timely resolution of the charge as well as all other charges outstanding on the patient account.
3. Follows all risk management procedures as it applies to medical necessity.
4. Accurately and effectively processes the 60 Day Balance Report and the collections process. Contacts a patient directly as appropriate.
5. Processes finance related mail and incoming finance calls effectively within the assigned time frame. Maintains the corporate goal of excellent customer service during the resolution of both the mail and the calls through professional and courteous service.
6. Identifies and reports discovered problems to the Supervisor as they occur.
7. Provides accurate and effective communications with the collection agencies/attorneys.
8. Documents all actions performed in GE account after each occurrence concisely and objectively Position Requirements: Previous financial experience within medical office A.S. degree preferred, or equivalent work experience Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT Coding preferred. Ability to understand medical records and terminology